I'm not going to go into detail. I'm
just going to let you see the pictures and
see how I'm feeling right now. Life
is just throwing me some crazy things at
the moment. I know I will get through them, but it
is not going to be a fun trip. I wish
life was easy, but it isn't.
Too bad, it is the Holidays and I am
not in the Christmas spirit.


3 comments:
Hey Sissy,
Well I know you are stressed, I hope it gets better soon. You are a very strong person, you have always been my role model. You have done things in your life, that I dont think anyone else could do.
God is just seeing what you can handle, it will ease up sometime. Just be strong, and dont forget you have family and friends here for you. I love you, and miss you so much!!!
See you in 2 weeks!
Love you lots, miss you tons
Ash
That seems to be going around....hope things get better soon for you.
Sorry to hear that you are having some rough times....let me know if you need anything...I am always here for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*virtual hug*
Love ya,
Sheryl
Post a Comment