Saturday May 31st was a great day for everyone. My cousin Matt got married to the wonderful Miss Erin. The wedding took place at a very pretty church in Altamont. I loved the colors of pink and black and everyone looked great. I got to see lots of family and friends too.
Another great part of that very same day was that my sister came home from Alaska. Jason, Lisa, Amber T. and myself all waited on her at the Effingham train station. The train was over an hour or so late. So Jason and I were there for 2 hours total. It was well worth it, she didn't know that we were going to be there, or that Lisa was going to be there. So we all surprised her.
We all went to Vandalia to Matt and Erin's reception. It was a very fun time. Good music and dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment