BTW....can you see my sun tan line on my feet? I wear flip flops all the time and am outside at work a lot.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Pedicure!!!!
I can't believe that I am actually doing it, but I am. Yes, you are seeing it right, a picture of my feet. If you know me well, you know that I hate feet. I hate mine, I hate everyone else's. I don't like to touch other people's and I usually don't want anyone to touch mine. I will always have my toe nails painted year around. I think feet are gross, but I know they are a very important part of our body. I wanted to make mine look somewhat decent, when I decided to get my flower tattoo on my right foot on our Honeymoon in Vegas(almost 3 years ago). Then about a year and half ago I got the stars on my left foot. Just last week I got a french manicure on my toes. This is only the third pedicure that I have ever gotten. That just goes along with not wanting my feet touched, so I don't get pedicures often. And yes, I know I have big feet and huge big toes, but I can't help it. Hope you enjoy the picture.....lol...and I hope you like my tattoos, that is two of my six anyway.
BTW....can you see my sun tan line on my feet? I wear flip flops all the time and am outside at work a lot.

BTW....can you see my sun tan line on my feet? I wear flip flops all the time and am outside at work a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment