I guess we had some wind last night. The neighbors said they heard a loud noise around 3 in the morning...................
this is what it was

doesn't look big in the pictures, but it is a good piece of the tree

this is what we found beside the tree that was still standing

a baby owl. him and his siblings and mama had been living in that part of the tree that fell down

he was shaking and shivering and freezing, so Jason built him a nest with leaves and limbs at the bottom of the tree

then he picked it up and put it in there

hopefully he will be safe for a while. We are wondering if the mama owl came back to get the baby tonight, if not I don't know what will happen to it, because the tree is possibly getting taken down in a week or so
So this is a little story about baby owl.....I hope you like it...lolI don't even like owls, but Jason and I both knew we couldn't keep it out like it was. So he wants people to know that he saved the baby owl's life...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment