Monday, May 31, 2010

I Met Another Blogger!!!

I had the great opportunity to meet a really nice girl at the 8th Grade Graduation at Newton. Aubrey Bergbower is such a sweet girl! I really enjoy getting to meet people that have blogs and I have never met before. I read all about their lives and see pictures of them and their family and friends and pets and sometimes stumble on meeting them just by luck. I would love to hang out with Aubrey more, she seems so nice and I think we have a lot in common. I'm glad we were at the same place at the same time.






I have met another blogger friend, but we were in Home Depot and I didn't even think about getting the camera out. That was the sweet, Christina Ordner. She is so, so nice and so easy to talk to. I think we have a lot in common also. Our husbands were even talking non-stop with each other. Chris and Christina are def. a very, very nice couple.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

It was great to meet you too, Amber! I would love to get together sometime and actually get to know you. You are so right about feeling like you know these people from their blogs. A meeting of the blog families would be awesome!

Amber M said...

Agreed!!! I would love for all of us to plan a time and place to get together. I think we would all have so much fun!!!