Twilight!!!
I did things kind of backwards for the first 2 movies. I have recently watched in the last couple of months, the movies Twilight and New Moon. Now I have decided to read the books just to challenge myself and see if I can finish them. I am half way through Twilight and just started a week ago. I can hardly put it down when I have a chance to read, which isn't a lot of the time. I liked the movies a lot and so far I am really enjoying the book. I highly doubt that I go see Eclipse at the movies, I will probably wait until it comes out to rent. That way at least I will hopefully read the book before I watch the movie. So...what do you all think of the movies and/or books? Edward or Jacob? I picked one after the first movie and then picked the other one after the second movie...so now what? I am kind of excited to see what happens in Eclipse.
4 comments:
Haven't read the books, but I was offered the movies to watch. I was a skeptic, but I loved them. Hopefully Eclipse will be at the drive in this summer. I plan on seeing it there!
I am glad to hear that you are reading the books!!! THEY ARE SO GOOD! I have all the books but have only watched the first movie! The books are very addicting!!! Enjoy your readings.....
Aubrey, I was never really wanting to watch the movies either, everyone kept talking about them, I figured it was something that I wouldn't like at all, but I was wrong. I loved them!!! Like I said, I doubt that I go see the movie at the theater or even drive-in for that matter, but I might change my mind, because I am anxious to see what happens.
Sheryl, I am addicted to reading the books, I can hardly put it down.
Oh my gosh...LOVE the books and the movies! Ive seen Eclipse twice and think its my favorite so far! Keep reading they just get better!
Post a Comment