I love you, DAD!!!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Happy Birthday Dad!!!!
I want to wish my dad a very Happy 60th Birthday tomorrow(July 28th). I always kind of dreaded the year my dad turned 60, because within the same year, I will turn 30...:(, but it is better than the alternative. I hope he has a great birthday and we are able to make many memories and he will have many, many more!
I love you, DAD!!!
We all tried on the glasses that Ashley got Jason for Christmas, Dad def. looked like a 'cool dude' in them....and looked like he was back in the 60's.
Kierstyn with Grandpa at her 8th grade graduation party
Dad at the farm(in June 2010), it was time for a nap....I love this picture and there will be a surprise of this picture soon that I will reveal to some family and friends, but you will have to wait for it. Plus there are pictures like this with Uncle Rick sleeping and also Bryan. It is def. a Groves thing.
I love you, DAD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday to your dad! When my mom turned 60, I felt that it was too soon. And I also felt that time flew by so quick for me. lol! It's seemed only yesterday when I gave birth to my now almost five year old daughter.
Post a Comment