Some Random Thoughts
*The corn-on-the-cob we had tonight was wonderful. I haven't had that for a long time
*For those of you that don't know, I went to the lake last Friday. I got FRIED!!!! Now I am peeling on my entire body. It sucks big time.
*I think I had heat exhaustion or sun poisoning from being in the sun that day. I ended up being sick for almost 24 hours. My sister took care of me at first, then my mom did and was up all night with me, like I was a baby. (Thanks Ashley and Mom, I love you!!!!)
*I know I posted earlier this summer that I was not dieting or pregnant.....well now....I am.................. ....... .....dieting....haha....fooled you all...hehe....
*I joined Curves. I like it a lot. We won't talk about the weight loss yet, though.
*If feels weird now, saying that I am 'going to the gym' before or after work. That is normally something I only hear from Jason.
*The new car is going great!!!! Thanks again, Christina!!!
*I was hoping the 90 degree weather was done, but I don't think it is yet. I am ready for fall weather and wearing jeans and a sweatshirt
*My niece, Kierstyn is starting High School!!! I can't believe it.
I think that is all I have for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment