Monday, April 18, 2011
Happy Birthday Kierstyn!!!!!!
Huge birthday wishes go out to my wonderful niece, Kierstyn!!! This girl is so awesome. I love her so much!!! She is so much fun to be around and can always make me laugh. I just can't believe she is 15!! Seems like just yesterday, I was holding her when she was a little bitty baby. Now, she is a beautiful young woman. More great traits she has are...nice, friendly, outgoing, funny, smart, a great sister to her brother, a great daughter to her parents, a great granddaughter to her grandparents, a great niece to her aunts and uncles, a great cousin to her cousins, a best friend to many of her friends and also a great girlfriend to her boyfriend. I could go on and on, but I better stop for now. Kierstyn, Jason and I hope you had a great birthday and we wish you many, many more. We love you lots, Mary....lol...sorry I had to....hehe Love, Aunt Amber and Uncle Jason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment