Saturday, July 30, 2011

Catch Up Time

It has been two months since I have blogged. I have no good excuses, just that I haven't gotten around to it. I have said it before and I will say it again, Facebook is my place to let out all my feelings, to rant, to stay in contact with everybody, etc., etc.....but....there is still one very special person that has yet to turn to the facebook addiction, that is my lovely Mother. So..this is one of the ways she stays up to date with me and what is going on. Although we do talk at least once a week and of course text often and email, she does read my blog and boy do I hear about it when I have not updated for quite some time....lol..jk...






Anyway....







I thought I would start off with a catch up session, what's going on in my life and just random thoughts at the moment. Hopefully I will come back soon and add some pictures.







Enjoy....






Love you Mom!!!!!










*It is hot!!!!...in case you didn't know and if you live somewhere that it is not hot, but I think the majority of the U.S. seems to be having the same problem.





*It has been so hot, I think we need to invest in a new central air unit, I think ours is way too small for our house, the house stays cool, but the air runs pretty much the entire evening after we get home.





*Still loving my job, I am still at Solix CMR in Charleston, Call Center Agent, yes it is a telemarkting place and yes, I like it. Most of my calls are inbound, so don't worry I probably won't call you.





*Speaking of job, Jason is still at R.P. Lumber, I won't say he loves it though. He is outside most of the time, even in the 100 degree weather, I feel so sorry for him.





*The kids, 'cats' are doing good. Still just laying around all the time, but we love them anyway.





*Travis Tritt was at the Bagelfest in Mattoon last weekend. Ashley, her boyfriend and myself all went. He was pretty good. He was me and ashley's first concert in 1995 I believe. He is one of her favorite country singers, so she was so excited to see him again.





*The bagelfest is like a mini-fair, so I was able to get me a corndog and strawberry shake-up...love them both!!!!





*Wedding shout-outs, In June we got to see Holly and Chris get married and this month we were able to go to Edwardsville for Jason's cousin, Michael's wedding to his fiance, Ashley. Next month, we head to Marshall for my friend Kim's wedding to her man, Ben. I think I have a couple more after that also. I love weddings and receptions....so much fun!!!!





*I'm having an addiction to the candy Hot Tamales, not sure why, but I am going through a box a week. I love them cinn. things so much!!!



*I have had my car for a year now, thanks to Christina. I am still very thankful for her



*I am still reading the Sookie Stackhouse series, I am getting ready to start Book 8. I love those books and the show, True Blood. Just wish I had HBO so I could watch them while they are on.



Well, I do believe that is all I have for now. I hope to be back soon and post some pictures.


No comments: