Ironically it was family weekend at EIU and both our parents came to visit this weekend. We are way past the Eastern stage, but we still like to have visitors. Saturday Jason's parents had planned on coming up since his birthday was on Thursday. We had no clue what we were going to do. Luckily we are not far from a little excitement in Tuscola. We went to the Amishland shops and Buffett, which I had never been to. I loved all of the shops. I would love to go back there when I have some money. Everything there is so cool and interesting. We were there for a while and ate there. Then we went to the Outlet Mall. I don't usually find too much there, but I still like to look around. Plus it was a nice day to walk around.
Today, my parents called and said they would like to come up and see us and go out to eat. So that is great for us, our favorite thing to do is go out to eat. We went to Cody's, which is one of me and Jason's favorite places to eat in Mattoon. We ate and visited for a while. Then just came back to the house and talked and watched a movie. Nothing too excited, but I love when my mom comes up to see us.
That pretty much sums up the weekend. Now, it will be back to the wonderful world of work soon. I'll let you know if anything fun happens this week.
2 comments:
I hope your week is going as good if not better than you weekend. I am about to leave the school now. We had hour health fair tonight, it was similar to the ones at EIU, but about a fourth the size.
Have a great day, l love you and miss you tons.
love
Ash
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day. I love you so much, and miss you tons....
Post a Comment