I guess I'll start blogging!!
Well since everyone else is doing it, I guess I will give it a try. Not that I am a big follower to what everyone else is doing. I just want to have a place to blurt out all my feelings when the day is over. I'm sure it will take me a while to get used to it, we will see. I am normally a myspace kind of girl. I may turn to some of my fellow blogger friends to help me out. I do follow about 20 or so blogs. Some of the people probably don't even know I follow their blog. So, here it goes.........
4 comments:
Hey there, Welcome to BLOG world. I am trying to keep mine updated, I will prolly get some more added to it this weekend.... Hope you are feeling better, and have a good day.
i miss you tons
and love you
Ash
Hey Amber--a huge WELCOME to the wonderful world of Blogging!
It's addictive, gets me in trouble lots of times, but I am not sure how I ever lived without it.
I got your e-mail. I would be more than happy to help you with whatever you need if I can.
E-mail me back and let me know what a good time to call you would be.
Sarah
Welcome to the Wonderful world of Blogging! And Sarah is right, it is addicting! so be careful! haha!
Welcome Amber! Remember to use your blogging powers for good ~not evil!
Post a Comment