Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Hairdo and Cut




Well it was that time again. Time for a change with the hairstyle. With fall time being here I wanted something to go with the season. I usually wait until some special event or family thing. It has been way too long since I changed it up a little. It's not exactly what I wanted, but oh well. Let me know what you think, it may be a while until I get it done again.






















3 comments:

Miss Ashley said...

I love your hair, it looks so nice. I am glad you had a good visit with Joe this weekend. Please tell Jason I said hi. And I miss him. also give Bailey a kiss for me. I would say Sasha too, but I dont kiss her when I am there, because she runs from me.... so you dont have to if you dont want too... but you can if you want... haha
love ya

Amber M said...

Thanks for the comment. I did give Bailey a kiss for you and Sasha too. I'm sure she will warm up to you when you get back.

Take care. Talk to you later.

Sarah D said...

I really like your hair.

I think it looks great!!