So, those are our "kids". We love them very much. I'm sure you would too if you ever met them.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Our Little Girl!!!
You have met our son, now this is the baby of the two. This is Sasha. She is another pride and joy of ours. We love her lots. She is very vocal. Her and Daddy talk a lot back and forth in the morning, I think it is because she wants a treat all the time. She is kind of lazy, but not as bad as Bailey. She plays more than he does, maybe because she is two years younger. She does eat a little more than Bailey, well at least human food that is. Jason feeds her all kinds of stuff and she likes it. Her two favorite things are roast beef and twinkies. Her and Bailey also eat tuna, that is the only human food that he will eat.
So, those are our "kids". We love them very much. I'm sure you would too if you ever met them.
She is such a pretty girl
Sleeping, what she does best.
So, those are our "kids". We love them very much. I'm sure you would too if you ever met them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Look at you go!
I love the new blog template!!
So cool ;)
--would you e-mail me with Ashley's e-mail address please. I have some pics of Aaron I would love to share with her.
Amber,
I love your page. It looks so great. My neice is sooooo cute. I miss her so much. Give her kisses for me.
I will call you tonight...
love ya
ps I got the pictures of Aaron from Sarah, they are so cute. he is almost as big as some of the football boys. I am sure that just made his day to get his picture taken with all of them.
Post a Comment