Happy Belated Valentine's Day to everyone. Sorry I was a little busy that day with the wedding I was in. I hope everyone had a great 'LOVE' Day. I'm not a huge fan of the holiday, but I loved it this year. The wedding was so freakin' awesome. I had so much fun!!! I think it is the second best wedding I have ever been to. If you catch what I am saying...lol..hehe. Anyway, here are a few pics. and I will add more...let me know what you think. 
Me and the best man....not sure why his mouth is open

Toni and Becky, the other bridemaids....so pretty

Me and my old drinking, partying buddy, JDub

My hubby and me

The bride and me.....I love that girl!!!!
3 comments:
So I am trying to follow your blog but I cant find the link that does it...am I missn something. The pics of the wedding looked like so much fun.
Hey Sissy,
Sorry I did not get ahold of you this weekend. I am loving all the pics though. I am so so so so glad you had a good time. Looks like it was soooooo much fun.
I love you and miss you lots
love
Sissy
Need to see a picture of you where I can check out your dress!
Post a Comment