Monday, August 3, 2009
Vacy Weekend(Evansville, Holiday World, Chuck E Cheese)
On Thursday July 23, we(Ashley, Jason, Kierstyn, Aaron, Cole and myself) left for Evansville, IN. We spent the night there and went to Holiday World on Friday. It was a very fun time. I can't believe that I rode all three of the roller coasters. I figured I would get sick after the first one, but I didn't. So I continued to the other two. I have to say the Voyage is quite a thrill. We stayed in Splashin Safari for probably 2 or 3 hours. We all rode the Jungle Racer(Jason and I rode it twice), that was very fun too, you def. get a rush from it. The adults all ended up with sunburns, guess we were too smart to use the free sunblock. (Sorry no pictures of Holiday World, I didn't dare take my camera in there, I did use a waterproof one time use camera there though.)
The loaded van, but this was before Cole's stuff
Aaron and Cole being dorks
Jason and his infamous 'travel' hat, he was supposed to be giving Ashley directions, but I think she found the way without his help
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment