
Thursday, August 13, 2009
St. Louis, Muny and Galleria
Last weekend, I was able to spend some quality time with my mother-in-law. She has season tickets to the Muny in St. Louis. I picked that I wanted to go see Hairspray with her. I don't remember if I knew the names or had heard of the others or not. Before we went, we had to go check out the Galleria for a little while. Surprisingly we didn't find anything or I just didn't want to spend lots of money at the moment. After the mall, we went to eat at the Macaroni Grill. I guess that is one of Sandy's favorite places to eat over there. It was my first time going there. I like it a lot, it kind of reminded me of Olive Garden. We then arrived at Forest Park about 6:30 or so. We walked around the Muny and sat on a bench in the shade and watched wedding pictures being taken. It was a very pretty day. Kind of warm, but there was a breeze the whole time. The show started at 8:15. I really liked it a lot. Several laughs and some sexual innuendos(sp). Very funny, good dancing and good singing. I hope to go to another musical next summer.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment