Happy Birthday Jacey!!!!
I didn't get a chance yesterday to wish, my very best friend and soul mate a very Happy Birthday!!!! My husband celebrated his 35th birthday. He is one of the greatest people I know and I love him very much. He is a great husband and father to the four legged kids. He is a Mr. Fix It, a lumber jack at work, knows all about cars, can completely re-do a bathroom, can paint walls, ceilings and furniture, is a great cook, and many, many more. His abilities are endless, and he is all mine!!!! He is the best body builder I know and quite good looking if I say so myself. Overall, he is just THE BEST!!!!! Jace, I love you very, very much and wish you many, many more wonderful birthdays. I hope you got everything you wanted and you enjoy your Mustang Convertible. Love,Bertie
1 comment:
Aww, super sweet blog. I hope Jason had a great birthday. I have the best brother in laws in the world!
I love you Amber and Jason!
love your favorite sister!! hehehe
Post a Comment