Well, here it is, I made it to 30 and surprisingly I didn't cry. I figured I would wake up and ball my eyes out, but luckily I didn't. It does feel good to be 30!!! I want to thank everyone for all the birthday wishes on my very special day. It means a lot to me that I have so many family and friends out there that care about me. I love you all very much!!!! I can't wait until Saturday night where we can all celebrate together. It is going to be so much fun!!!! btw, yes, I did get some great gifts from my hubby. 
Jason and I on my 30th, going out to eat

My wonderful gifts sent to me at work, flowers and balloon from my mom and choc. covered strawberries from Amber F.

Mardi Gras themed cake, I like it because our theme for the party bus is Mardi Gras

I LOVE THIS QUOTE!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment