Thursday, September 23, 2010
So, I've been doing some thinking....
*Is it willy worm or wooly worm? I can't remember which it is. Whatever it is, I saw 82 of them the other day on the way to Effigham. Some were light, some were dark. What do the colors mean? I forgot.
*There is a toliet on the side of the road, somewhere between Windsor and Mattoon. It has been there all week. I have wanted to stop and take a picture, but I just can't make myself do it.
*Also while driving, yesterday, there was a 'stuffed' animal Spongebob Squarepants in the road. And sad to say, I accidently ran it over...so sorry for all Spongebob fans out there.
*Speaking of Spongebob, did anyone see the Spongebob movie that came out years ago, the one with David Hasselhoff(sp)? That was a funny movie, I remember going to it with Lisa, Ashley, Kierstyn and Aaron, I think Scott may have went too.
*Speaking of David Hasselhoff(sp), aka The Hoff, did anyone watch him on Dancing with the Stars? I will just say, I am glad he was the first to go. I didn't think he was that good.
*Speaking of DWTS, who is your favorite so far? I liked Audrina and Bristol, well and Jennifer of course. I don't know that I will watch it often, I just ran across it online and decided I might give it a try.
*I'm having a garage sale on Saturday, I hope it goes well.
*Oh, here is a good one for you all. I am still working out at Curves 3-4 times a week, well today, I sort of kind of went to DQ after my workout for a little treat...a choc. shake and oh my gosh, it tasted oh so good!!!! Guess I'll just not eat any supper and go back tomorrow and work out even harder.
*Sometimes I have thought of the number 13 as lucky, well today marks 13 days until the dreaded 3 0 birthday...:( I'm so sad about this!!!
*Speaking of birthdays(sorry had to use that line,'speaking' one more time), Jason's 35th birthday is this Saturday.
*I think that is all I have for now, until next time....peace out....(sorry haven't used that line forever)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, you've had a lot on your mind.
Speaking of mind, I think I'm losing mine.
Speaking of losing, have you had luck at Curves? Newton's Curves closed.
Speaking of closed, I better close out this comment or you might shoot me. :)
Oh, Aubrey. You are great!!! My mind was just wondering all day long. I guess that is good for blogging. I do think Curves is going good, down 10 lbs, give or take. I did hear that the one in Newton closed. that stinks.
thanks for commenting. I hope all is well and that baby comes out soon for you.
Post a Comment