So I want to wish her a great Birthday with many more to come. I hope you had a great day today and we will continue to celebrate on Thursday, Friday and Saturday...lol...We love you very much!!!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Happy Birthday Ashley!!!!
Well today marks another great person having a birthday, my younger sister, Ashley. She turned 27 today. She is the youngest of all the kids, the baby, the spoiled one, the outgoing one and fun one. Among many other great qualities. Ashley has it all. So much fun to hang out with and be around. We can laugh about stories all night long. We have so much fun when we are together. I think she really enjoys coming over to our house and hanging out with Jason and I.
So I want to wish her a great Birthday with many more to come. I hope you had a great day today and we will continue to celebrate on Thursday, Friday and Saturday...lol...We love you very much!!!

So I want to wish her a great Birthday with many more to come. I hope you had a great day today and we will continue to celebrate on Thursday, Friday and Saturday...lol...We love you very much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww, thanks so much Sissy! What a great post! YES, its true, I am the youngest, the baby and the spoiled one.. Yes I am outgoing and fun. lol, you are so right, no lies there.. you did leave out a few things, like I always get my way, and I am stubborn, but thats ok.
I HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY! I am ready for the weekend to spend it with Family!
love you! thanks again for the great post!
Post a Comment