Sunday, November 14, 2010

Really Sick or Hypochondriac?!?!

Sorry I'm not being mean on purpose, but am I the only one that has friends that go to the doctor all the time? Or go to the ER, or take their kids to the ER for something small? I rarely, ever(knock on wood) am sick or even if I am I don't ever, ever go to the doctor. I just get sick(haha..I made a funny) and tired of hearing it from everyone and their moaning and groaning about having a cold and they go to the doctor or go to the ER. Seriously people, do you either have great insurance? or no insurance? what is it, the Medical card? I do know those can be good to have, but I think some people are def. taking advantage of them.

Sorry, enough ranting for now, just had to get that off of my chest.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

You are not alone!!!

Miss Ashley said...

very well said..I hear it all the time on Facebook and from my students and co workers... I dont remember the last time I was at the dr... well yes I do, it was when I was in Alaska - other than the chiropractor for my shoulder... hehehe - oh great, are you talking about me in that post, since I go to the dr weekly??? Great I thought you were venting about other people, and this hole time it was me. lol, just kidding