Thursday, March 31, 2011
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!
I wanted to send a very special Birthday wish to one of my best friends, my mother, Brenda. She is the best mom I could ever ask for and I love her so, so much!!!! She is both a great mother and a great friend. I have always been able to talk to her about anything and everything. She is always there for me when I need her. I love any and every time that we get to see each other and spend some time together. We always have fun and make many memories, like the picture below. The best day of my life, with my mom right by my side. I know she is reading this, so MOM, this is all so very true and you know how much you mean to me!!! You are the best, the kindest, most gentle, fun, loving, wonderful, outgoing, happy person, the list goes on and on. I love you so much!!! I wish you many, many more great birthdays. Yes, your birthday is on April Fool's Day, but it is no joke how much I love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AW! Super cute, Amber!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRENDA! YOU ARE THE BEST!
Post a Comment