Together we all made a change in America!!
Let's see if it works. I think it will.
I wish him well and hope that
he does what he is supposed to for our
great country.
On a side note, I wanted to congratulate Dora's mom on her big win in
Jasper County!!! Congratulations!!! Also congrats to Sarah for her President winning. I'm sure you were very excited, as was I.

3 comments:
Thanks girlfriend!!
He's not just my president, he is OUR PRESIDENT now!
I just hope no matter who people voted for they will give Obama and the nation a chance for change.
Very cute and patriotic post!!!! :)
Thanks sooo much Amber, and also thanks to your entire family for their support. Your Mom and Brad came up that night. We had a great time. I was able to work at Moms office and it was a great feeling to be part of such a great election year.
Post a Comment