Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend in St. Louis!!!

Might be a lepard or something like that, he was pacing



Tiger, I love it. Very pretty

Our view from our hotel room, the best stadium in baseball



Jason's nautical star on the side of his calf.


My cherry blossoms on my left shoulder blade

I was more than ready to get away this past weekend. Life is kind of stressful and everything is crazy it seems. So getting away came just in time. We had it planned to go to St. Louis for a while. There was a Tattoo Expo at the Holiday Inn Select. We were getting a room at the Hilton downtown.



Friday, we met our friend Joe in Edwardsville and ate at the Orient. It is the best Chinese food you will ever have in your life!!! Then we headed to St. Louis to the Tattoo Expo. We walked around for a while...trying to find the right person, I guess. I hadn't even planned on getting another tattoo, but Jason had lots of ideas for himself. Then there was Joe, he hated it there. Oh well. We did find people to "INK" us once again.


We were there for a while, then ate late at the hotel, then went back to the Hilton, walked around and didn't make it to bed until 1:30 am


Saturday, the guys got up and worked out around 8 am. We all got ready and left the hotel before 11. Drove around St. Louis for a little bit, then went back to Edwardsville. We ate at Jack in the Box. Joe went home and Jason and I headed to St. Louis for the day. We went to the Zoo, even though it was 33 degress. We survived though, it was kind of fun. We were there for almost 2 hours then went to the Science Center for an hour, then off to the mall, St.Clair Square. We shopped around for quite a while, but I don't think we bought anything. We ate supper at Chevy's, went to Wal-Mart and then headed back to Edwardsville. We were able to stay at the in-laws' house, they were out of town. We also went to Jack in the Box for a late night snack around 11.

Sunday, we went shopping around again. Went to Old Navy, Borders, Shoe Carnival, Target, Best Buy and Petco. There may have been more, but I don't remember. We also ate lunch at Imo's Pizza. We went to visit Jason's grandparents and stopped at Cold Stone for a little snack. Oh wait and guess where we had to stop before we went home???!!!


Jack in the box....that's right. we had it 3 times in 2 days. Jason loves it.

We were home in Mattoon around 8 pm Sunday night and we had both taken today off too
It was a very fun-filled weekend. We both had a good time and loved getting away.































1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

Hey sissy,
It looks like you had a great time in St. Louis... I love your tattoos. They are both awesome. Yours is much bigger than I thought it would be. I hope maybe I can get a tattoo while I am home in like 36 days!!!! YEE

Hope things back in Mattoon are going good for you.
It was Wonderful to talk the other night.

Have a great day
love you, miss you tons.

Ash