Monday, November 10, 2008

Shopping Weekend!!!






I had a very exciting weekend. I was able to go
shopping all weekend.
I took Friday off of work and mom and I
went to Tuscola for the day.
First we went to Amishland to the shops
and to the buffett. That was all very nice.
I enjoyed it a lot. Then we
moved on down to the Outlet Mall, which
I really enjoy. We almost went
in and out of every single store.
On Saturday, my friend Robin and I
headed to Champaign. We were supposed to
be doing"wedding stuff", but we had
to shop and eat. Of course we ate at our
favorite restaurant, Olive Garden.
We shopped all around Champaign.....
Old Navy, The Mall, Target, Kohls, Gordman's...
just to name a few. Then we had to stop at Tuscola on
the way home to make a purchase or two there.
On Sunday, I didn't go far, I just went to
the little Mattoon mall and looked around a little.
I can do that anytime though, so it wasn't really anything
exciting. I'm just looking for a certain pair
of black shoes. Actually I think I want two pairs.
I need one pair of black heels for a bridesmaid dress and
I would also like to get a pair of just regular black shoes for
casual wear that I can wear with jeans.


Anyway, so sum up, I had a very fun weekend.
I look forward to another one coming up.
I will let you know about that next week.

Hope you all have a great week!!!


















1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

Hey there, I am glad you had a good time shopping. I was able to get a little shopping in this weekend too...
Hope you bought me something nice!!! LOL
love ya