Happy Anniversary to my husband and I today!!! I feel like that is a really bad way to put it, but he doesn't ever do anything on his blog, so I have to wish myself and him a Happy 3rd Anniversary. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to have him. He is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I am so glad that we finally found each other. My life would not have been complete without him. He brings out the best in me and I think vice versa with him. He is my rock and my everything. I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life. We have such fun together all the time even if it is just going out to eat or going shopping or sitting at home watching movies. Every moment with him is precious to me and I cherish it always. (this is some of my personal vows from the wedding)Jason, (Jace) You will never know how much you mean to me and how much I love you. I am so glad to celebrate 3 wonderful years with you and can't wait for many, many more. thank you for everything that you do for me. You are the best ever!!! I love you so much!!! Love,Amber (Bertie)I have included some wedding pictures. These are not the professional ones. Some are taken by my cousin Candy and others were taken by my step-brother Jason. I love them all so much. It is so cool to see what these cameras catch through the wedding and reception. Thank you all for the pictures.
They are all randomly arranged on here, no order what-so-ever.
Enjoy!!!....This was the best day of my life!!!! See if you can tell that from my 'small' smile...lol

first dance

Ashley's speech

Cake!!!



I loved that beautiful cake

Bubbles!!!!



the Ring!!!

Mom and I

Ashley, me, Kierstyn and Lisa

me and Ashley

Mom, me and Ashley

The Kiss!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment