Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Labor Day Weekend at the Groves Farm

I'm almost a month late on posting the pictures from Labor Day weekend, but better late, than never. It was a good time, like always at the farm. We had food, drinks, fun, games, friends, 4-wheelers, and much more. Can't wait until our annual Halloween party, that is one of my favorite times of the year there.

Ashley, Chuck and Jason filling the pinata
'Mary' and I doing 'the face'....lol

Kierstyn and I, this is our happy face....lol




I got one of Aaron, when he wasn't ready...haha



Kierstyn hitting the pinata


Cole trying to hit it, but it looks like he is way off





Ashley trying to find it too....I didn't post the pictures of her falling down after being spun around, but those might appear on facebook on accident....






My turn, but I didn't post my pictures of me trying to hit it, Jason took them all and they are all from behind, I doubt those will be put on facebook.






Bryan and Stuckey....aka....Cheech and Chong....love them boys







Aaron on the slip n slide









Cole on the slip n slide










Kierstyn on the slip n slide






all 3 of them together







sorry about all the extra space....I don't know what happened.
I hope you enjoy the pictures, I will be sure to post more from that day on facebook
























No comments: