Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our Version of Chips and Sauce




Last Friday night, Ashley, Jason and I went to Don Sol. This is odd for Jason and I because we usually go to El Vaquero, but we decided to try Don Sol for a change. It was pretty good, but the service is not near as fast or as good as El Vaquero. It probably doesn't help that we go to El Vaquero about once a week, so they kind of know us there. Anyway, Jason asked for a hot sauce instead of just the regular salsa. He got one, from one waiter, then our waiter brought him an even hotter one. If you know me very well, you know I DO NOT like hot or spicy foods. So, therefore I did not try either one of them, I was happy with the regular salsa and the quacamole.

How many different salsa's does one table need?
Jason even had Ashley trying both of the hot salsa's

Even the hottest hot one did not faze him


2 comments:

Sarah D said...

Jack would be so proud that you called it chips and sauce!

Ashley looks good! Has she lost weight?

Miss Ashley said...

Going out to eat with Jason is always an adventure :) LOL