I need to blog more, because I think I have tons of pictures to share that have not been posted or blogged about. Nothing too major, but some fun times that I have had with family and friends. Hope you enjoy them. 
Bailey and Sasha, they are def. the king and queen of the house

Pooper, the rabbit, possibly the fattest animal in the house

me at mom's playing wii, that was a fun time

Kierstyn and I, the day we moved Ashley in and ate at the Tin Cup

We went to the lake(in Lawrenceville) back in Sept. I think it was, Mom and Ashley and Candy looked for Indian beads almost all day

it is so nice out there

do you see an Indian bead?.....lol..I think I may have found one all day

beautiful sky and sunset on the way home from the lake that day
1 comment:
The last pic is AWESOME!
Post a Comment