I wanted to wish a certain someone a very happy birthday. This is to my nephew Aaron. He is quite a little character if you have had the chance to meet him. He is a very funny boy. He can most of the time be the life of the party....lol.. I love him so much and have so much fun with him. He is always a great joy to be around. He is getting so big, too fast. I can remember when he was just a little boy, but those days are def. over with. Aaron, I hope you have a great birthday. Can't wait to see you this weekend and celebrate with you. I love you very much!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!Love, Amber and Jasonenjoy all of the pictures. 
this past Feb., Aaron playing some baseball on Wii

this past summer with Kierstyn and cousin Cole at the farm

July when we went to Holiday World, cousin Cole in the background

I caught him without him knowing it, this past summer again at the farm

awwww look at him, Kierstyn and Aaron, Jr. Bridesmaid and Groomsman at our wedding, Sept. 2006

Aaron at Ashley's house, Sept. 09

going to carve a pumpkin at the farm this month

a little blurry

great picture of him.....lol

Aaron trying to run and hide from Stuckey behind me....don't mind the thing on my head or the drink in my hand.....lol
3 comments:
OMG...is that Cole Williams? I was a teacher's aide at Head Start and he was in my class. He should not be that old!!
Yes, Aubrey that is Cole Williams. He is my cousin. He is so big now, they are all growing up way to fast. Makes me feel very old.
GREAT blog for our great nephew. MAN, he is a great boy.
Post a Comment