I get to wish another special person a happy birthday today. My wonderful, fun, kind, nice, outgoing, great, funny, loving sister, Ashley. I could go on and on about her, but I won't...lol...She is one of the best sisters that I have. She is always there for me when I need her. She is my best friend. I am so lucky to have a sister like her. We have so much fun when we are together. We have been through a lot together and have stayed very close our entire life. It is funny how sisters fight when you are kids and we did do that. Then came college and we ended up being roommates in the dorm. That was some of the best times I think we ever had. Then another great memory was my wedding day. I had the best maid of honor I could ever ask for. Ashley was awesome!!! So, Ashley this post is def. for you. I found lots of pictures of you. I hope you enjoy them all. Thank you so much for being such a great sister. I love you so much. I can't wait to make many, many more memories with youI hope you have had a good weekend so far and continue to have a great birthday weekend. Jason and I love you and so do Bailey, Sasha, Pooper, Lucky and Elvis.
Christmas 2008(I think), Ashley and Jason

Mom, me and Ashley(jan.09)before ashley went back to Alaska

Me, Mom and Ashley, May 09(when ashley came home for good)

me and ashley, may 09

Ashley, me and Mom, june 09

Dad and Ashley, july 09

Ashley, july 09, at chuckie cheese, after going to holiday world

Sept. 09 at farm

My wedding day, me, ashley and kierstyn's head

Ashley giving the speech and making me cry.....surprise, surprise me cyring...lol

me and her

Ashley, me, Lisa, and Kierstyn

Mom, me and Ashley

Ashley

the speech again

me and Ashley last month

Ashley self-portait this month at the farm

Ashley this month at farm, that was a fun time right there...lol

awwwwww, so pretty, Ashley at St. Louis at the Old Spaghetti Factory
2 comments:
Amber, you about made me cry! :) Well that was until I saw the pictures!!! Hope you had a great day Ashley! Love ya both!
YEAH, Good job Amber, I had tears after reading all that. You are a great sister and my best friend too... GREAT PICS, you always have that dang camera!! LOL
love ya
Post a Comment