Have a good one....until next year and my next post.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
A little late for the Christmas wishes, but I've been a little busy. I do hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and got to spend lots of time with the ones you love. I also hope you all remember the reason for the season. We had a good Christmas. We have traveled a lot and still have some more traveling to do. We always have lots of places to go. I love spending time with everyone.
This is actually a month or two ago, we went to St. Louis to the Old Spaghetti Factory. It was very yummy.
Koehler Christmas at Steve and Dar's. That was a fun night, it was so good to see all the family and watch the kids open their gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment