I am at a standstill on what to blog about. I know some of us have done this before, but I thought I would start it again. Write down 25 things about you.....hobbies, interests, goals, anything that is on your mind right now, maybe the first things that come to your head. I'm not going to tag people, just participate in this if you are reading this....please!!! It will be fun to learn more about our blogger friends.
1. I am addicted to watching Sons of Anarchy. We started renting it a week or two ago, but then we decided to just buy it instead of renting it. I can't wait for Season 2 to come out. (P.S. I think I am in love with Jax Teller!!!)
2. I had a list of things in my head that I was going to use for my 25 things, but now that I am writing them down I seem to have forget them...:(
3. I love my husband so much!!! He is the best guy ever!!!
4. My mom is one of my best friends!!!(Shout out to her, I know she reads my blog)
5. My sister Ashley is also one of my best friends!!!
6. I treat my cats like they are kids.
7. We are closing on our house next Wednesday!!! So excited!!
8. My favorite color is purple.
9. My favorite food is ice cream.
10. I miss my grandparents.(I lost all of them by the time I was 16)
11. I LOVE facebook.
12. I LOVE taking pictures.
13. I HATE doing dishes.
14. I don't really like driving.
15. I am ready for Spring and Summer weather.
16. My favorite clothing is jeans and a hoodie.
17. My favorite store is Maurices, but Target is a close 2nd.
18. I still buy CD's(not very often), instead of burning my own.
19. I know of 12 people getting married this year.
20. I would love to have a different car.
21. My closet is somewhat color coded and in order by t-shirts, sweatshirts, jeans, sweaters...etc..
22. The bottom of my closet is a different story...shoes, flip flops, bags, board games...stuff everywhere.
23. I like the St. Louis Cardinals.
24. My favorite season is fall.
25. I come home for lunch everyday, but not for much longer when we move to Windsor, I will have to start taking my lunch to work.
2 comments:
Congrats on the house! Can't wait to see pix after you get moved in!!! :)
Thanks so much Christina. We are pretty excited. I'm sure I will post some pictures this week or so.
Post a Comment