Saturday, February 27, 2010
Blogger meets another Blogger
This past Thursday night, I was able to meet a very nice lady, Mindy Browning. I have actually known her husband for about 12 years. I believe he worked at Olney Wal-Mart when I started there in 1998. He continues to work there and has always been a manager there. He is a very nice guy. I had never met the Mrs. Andrew Browning before. Well, there just happened to be a conference/meeting/speaker at Lakeland on Thursday night. The Brownings were there and so was I. After I was able to accept a nice little award, I saw them sitting in the crowd. The man that was speaking did an excellent job. His name is Ben Glenn, also known as The Chalk Guy. He is a Messy Preacher and a Simple ADHD Expert. He was very, very inspiring to listen to and I bought everything he was selling....I know I am terrible...lol... Anyway after the presentation, Mindy and I met and got our picture taken together. We talked for a few minutes and I was so very happy to meet her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is part of my comment about being behind yesterday morning! I STILL haven't got pictures on my blog. Hopefully before the day is over!
I was really excited to meet you too, they called "Amber McReaken" and I reached down and told my friends from work "Oh my gosh, that's my friend I've never met!" Yes, I got puzzled looks and spent most of Friday explaining. So glad we finally got to meet!
Andrew said to tell you it was good to see you again too. I thought it really is a small world when you told me you worked for Andrew!
Post a Comment