Thursday, March 25, 2010
Still Here, Bullet Time
* I'm still here, just been very busy lately with the new house.
* We closed on Wed. March 10
* We started taking stuff over there that night and started working on it first thing
* On Sat. the 13th, my mom, my sister Ashley, my niece Kierstyn, my mother in law and Jason's aunt all came over to help clean the whole house.
* From Friday the 12th until the 19th we painted
*On Saturday the 20, Lisa, Scott, Kierstyn, Aaron and Jason's friend Joe helped us move...thank you all very much!!!
* We still have a lot to do in the bathroom, but we are too wore out every night to do it
* Jason painted his closet, but I am leaving mine the ugly pink color that it is...lol
* We have tons and tons of totes and boxes to unpack...some of them will get done....eventually
* The cats are comfortable in the house now, it took Sasha a couple days though
* The little town of Windsor is pretty nice, the neighbors are extremely nice, one lady right beside us has already came over 3 times...kind of strange, but at least she is nice
* We have already tried pizza and cheeseburgers from Casey's General Store/gas station...lol...
* On to other news....I have had a headache for 2 days straight, don't know what is up with that.
* SHOUT-OUT TO MY SISTER LISA, TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!....I'm pretty sure Lisa reads my blog, so I hope she sees this.
* I don't really have much more on my mind right now...other than house stuff, that is consuming my whole life right now
* Oh, I have already put it on my facebook, but I am going through withdrawals from the T.V. I am missing Dancing with the Stars and American Idol, but I watch it online later...hehe
* Today was a crappy, rainy day. I am ready for nice weather all the time.
* Jason has a work banquet in Collinsville next month, so we will get to spend a weekend away, which will be nice for a change.
* I think that is all for now....more later and maybe more pictures one of these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the house! What an exciting - AND - exhausting time for you! Can't wait to see pix of it painted and decorated inside!
Congrats on the new house. How exciting!! We moved in Feb. It can be so much fun and so stressful all at the same time!!! Can't wait to see pics! :)
Post a Comment