Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

I wanted to send a very special Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mom. Her birthday was actually yesterday on April Fools Day, but I didn't get a chance to get on here last night. She is the most beautiful, nice, sincere, honest, sweet, caring, fun, outgoing, loving person that I know. I know I have said it before, and I will say it again, my mom is one of my best friends and I don't know what I would do without her. We have so much fun when we hang out, whether we are eating Bobe's pizza, playing Wii or going shopping, it is a ton of fun. So, mom this is for you. I hope you enjoy this blog like you do all of my other's. I love you so much. I hope you had a great birthday!!!



My mom and I are the best day of my life
Mom at Ashley's house for our slumber party last November

Pam and Mom, best friends and cousins, this was Black Friday shopping in Vincennes



Mom and her grandson Lucas(Mandy's youngest) at Steve and Dar's for Koehler Christmas


No comments: