Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Happy Birthday Bailey!!!
It seems like the only time I blog is when there is a birthday. I haven't had much going on in my life, so I don't have a lot to blog about lately. This time the birthday is for my baby boy, Joey. I know a lot of you have seen pictures of him before and heard me talk about him. His name is really Bailey Joe, but we have called him Joey for a while now. He is my baby. I love him so much and treat him like he is my child. He is 5 years old today and is such a big boy. He is somewhat of a lazy cat, his hobbies are mainly just eating and sleeping...well and pooping, so he really is a lot like a baby. He does get a tiny bit of exercise if he is running around with his sister, Sasha or if Jason and I play with his toys with him. One thing we have learned about him is, he does not like hardly any human food. The only thing he will eat other than his cat food is tuna. So, today he will get that for his birthday treat. Another great thing about him is the way he snuggles...lol...he is right beside me all night long just sleeping and snoring away. I really love having Bailey for a pet. I've had him since he was 3 months old and have watched him grow so much. I hope we have lots and lots of years together. I love my baby Joey!!!
such a pretty boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment