Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Kierstyn!!!!

Yesterday was another birthday of one of my really great family members, my wonderful niece, Kierstyn!!! I again am a day late for this, but I wasn't on here yesterday or last night to get the pictures and post on here in time. I am sorry Kierstyn, please forgive me...lol...I think you will. Kierstyn turned 14, and I can't hardly believe it. I seriously do not know where the time goes. I know I say the same things about her all the time, but everything is true. She is a great girl and I love her very much. We have so much fun together. We laugh about EVERYTHING!!! People say that her and I are a lot alike and she is just like I was at that age. That, of course is a good thing...lol...She is going to be graduating from 8th grade next month and will soon be going into High School. That is so hard to take in for myself. I remember being there the day she was born and holding her. So now I am making myself feel old. I will stop now. Kierstyn, I want you to know how much I love you and wish that we could spend more time together, but at least when we do we have tons of laughs and lots of fun. I hope you had a great birthday and many more good times to come.


GUMMY BEAR?!?!?!


she is such a good worker, she helped so much when we were cleaning the new house




more cleaning

playing Wii at the old house


this past Christmas at Ashley's, I am so strong, but getting old, i don't think I will be able to do that much longer....lol...it was funny though



Black Friday shopping, that was loads of fun





last November at Ashley's for our slumber party





last Halloween at the farm, I think Kierstyn and I both carved 2 pumpkins






Kierstyn in the barn at the farm and me trying to take cool pictures






us at the Tin Cup in Noble after we moved Ashley into her house








the best day of my life and Kierstyn was a Jr. Bridesmaid










I think this was Labor Day weekend at the farm last year.




















































No comments: