Sunday, January 31, 2010
Give-a-way!!!
I am finally going to be having my 100th post. It sure seems like I have been blogging a long time and have posted a lot, but I guess I haven't done a lot compared to other people. I thought about a way to celebrate my 100th post. I have a few Longaberger baskets. I really don't need them anymore. They are pretty much just taking up space in my living room now and collecting dust. So, please let me know if any of you would be interested in winning a Longaberger basket. I will post a picture of them on my 100th post and just leave me a comment on what one you would like and I will randomly pick a winner. It is as easy as that. This post should take place this coming week or weekend, so just keep watching for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If it says Longaberger, I'm interested!! Are you sure you aren't going to want those in your new place??
Well thanks for commenting Mindy, looks like you are the only one that likes Longaberger...lol...your chances may be good when I make the post. No, I don't really need them anymore and won't need them for the new house.
I'm game!
heck yeah!! count me in sister!!
for Longaberger, I am in for sure!
Post a Comment