....but I'm still here, just so you know.
I wanted to be better this year at blogging, but I can see now it is not going to work very well for me.
How about a bullet post?
~~~We bought a house. We won't probably close on it for 45 days. It is in Windsor. Nice, small town. I think we are going to like it a lot.
~~~We started packing, but haven't got much done yet.
~~~Jason and I are doing good, as in keeping healthy. More than I can say for other people this time of year.
~~~The cats are good, like always...as is the bunny and turtle.
~~~The heat has been working good for 6 days in a row(knock on wood)
~~~The Cowboys are still in it....Go Romo!!!
~~~Tuesday night is my niece's 8th grade night at Newton for cheerleading. I can't believe how grown up she is. I bet I cry that night watching her cheer.
~~~I'm glad it started to warm up a little the past couple of days.
~~~I might try to watch American Idol this season. No guarantees, but I am going to try. I have skipped The Biggest Loser the past couple of seasons though.
I think that is all I have for now. Until the next post....see ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment