-Work was fine for the most part today, for a Monday anyway.
-My head on the other hand was not good today.
-I think I had a headache all day long and still do.
-I was up every hour last night coughing my head off.
-My throat started hurting while I was doing this.
-It has hurt all day long as well.
-The one good thing, we had ice cream for afternoon snack,(I know kind of a weird thing to have today), but I wasn't complaining because there was two bites left and I ate them...lol....it felt so good on my throat.
-Jason was supposed to take Sasha to the vet, but he couldn't get her to get in the cat carrier(pet taxi)She really needed to go though, she has had a hurt paw pad for a long time now and we don't know what to do to it. I think it is infected.
-I don't want it to snow anymore, I am done with snow for the winter.
-I don't feel like cooking supper, but need to.
That's all for my Monday....I think....lol
No comments:
Post a Comment