Sunday, February 7, 2010
100th Post and Give-a-way!!!
I finally made it to 100 posts!!! It is about time, don't you think? As I said the other day, I am celebrating my 100th post by giving away a Longaberger basket. All you have to do to win, is leave me a comment on which one you would like. I don't remember the names of them, so just tell me which one in the picture that you want. I will leave this open until Thursday, Feb. 11th at 5:00pm. I will then randomly pick a winner and post who the winner is later Thursday night. Don't be sad if you are not the winner, I think I might have another chance to win or even do a second place winner or maybe do an auction for them or something.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HI!! I like both of the baskets with the hearts on them...the one in the front left and the one on the front right. Either one is great and just in time for valentine's.
Thanks!
The big one with the lid please!
I like all of them,, but I like the tall white one the best.. Cool give away!!:)
I like the little sweetheart basic on the right, with the tie-on and the lid.
Still think you're a little nuts! But geesh, I hope I win!
HM.. decisions decisions.. I like them all!!! You know me, just choose which ever if I am the lucky winner! Hugs!!
Im sorry I missed you giveaway! Congrats on your 100th post!
Post a Comment