Monday, February 15, 2010

My Love!!!

I know I have probably put all of these pictures on here before, but I wanted everyone to know what a great Valentine I have.

*He is the best husband I could ever ask for.
*I am so happy that I found him.
*We have so much fun together.
*He likes to go shopping
*He makes me laugh all the time
*He buys me things
*He spoils me
*He still opens the car door for me
*He always kisses me goodnight and tells me he loves me right before we go to bed
*I also get a kiss and I love you in the morning when I leave for work(even though I wake him when I have to get up early and get ready, he doesn't get mad at me)
*He loves our "kids" so much and plays with them all the time
*He will sometimes rent the sappy girly movie and watch it with me
*He would do anything for me
*He is willing to move out of Mattoon because we found a great house in another town
*He lets me shovel the sidewalk since I get up before him...hehe...isn't he so sweet...lol
*He still treats me like a queen
*He cleans the cat box for me
*He works out 4-5 times a week to stay looking like a trophy husband and keep his great body(sorry had to add that, the guy is buff, what can I say)
*He still likes having date night

I love him so much!!! Here's hoping for many, many more Valentine's together.










side note, I know I am a day late, but oh well...lol....


No comments: