It has once again been another crazy, terrible, stressful week. Seems like I have this a lot these days. Sorry to complain all the time, but that is what I do best sometimes..lol...
One really awesome thing happened this week that almost made me cry. It happened at work, I was playing with toys with a little girl in my class(I work in the pre-tod room and they are ages 10 months to 15 months). She stopped playing, held my cheeks and gave me kisses. It was so stinkin' cute, I loved every minute of it. I think that was on Tuesday and she has continued to do it yesterday and today. She will also blow kisses to me from across the room. She is always smiling and it makes me smile. There are also two boys in the room that seem to want to sit on my lap...A.LOT...and I just love to snuggle with them and take in their hugs, makes me feel so special and wanted.
So when I am having a bad day or week, or in this case a bad month, I just think about all the kids that I am working with and it makes me smile. I work for the children, not the money.
1 comment:
Just think about it this way ----- God is sending you a sign through this little girl that everything is going to be okay! :) And to remember to smile because I know you smile every time this girl gives you a kiss! It sounds very sweet! I am glad that she was brought into your life!
Post a Comment