Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MOH!!!!!!!

That's right, I am a MOH (Matron of Honor) in one of my good friend's wedding. It is getting down to crunch time and I am getting a little nervous. The Bridal Shower is the 17th of this month, so I am finishing up the planning for that. I don't know why I am stressing, I just want everything to be perfect. I have never been a MOH before. I have been a bridesmaid four times and a bride, but never a Maid (Matron) of Honor. I do feel very special to have this role. I hope that I do and say all the right things to the Bride.


The wedding colors are Tiffany blue and black



I get to wear a long, black dress, (it is not the one shown)
but it is very pretty and elegant



I am very proud to have the label of MOH


2 comments:

Miss Ashley said...

Amber,
You will make a GREAT MOH! you have the experience for what it takes, and what a bride wants. I know you will be great.
I guess when I was your MOH I did a good job, so if you need anything just let me know. LOL

love ya
Ash

Christina said...

Yay! MOH! :-) I love the wedding colors! And black bridesmaid dresses will be oh so elegant!