Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Pics.


A few more pictures from good times with friends and family.

I had such a good Holiday season. Now I am glad it is all over though.

Of course, I can't wait until June with Ashley comes home again and we can spend more time together.





Mom, me and Ashley(again the famous Alaska teacher)

Robin, me, Ashley, Jessica and Amy
Some of my best friends

A bunch of us girls out for Amy's b-day



Me all by myself, because Jason didn't want to go


me and Jason at Mom's




3 comments:

Miss Ashley said...

Did you notice in the girls group picture from the Towner, non of us are looking at the same camera. How funny is that.

thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures. GOOD TIMES HAD BY ALL!

love ya
Ash

Amber M said...

Yeah, I noticed no one was even looking at my camera....oh well. It was so funny getting photographed like we were famous and had the paparazzi after us...lol

I am glad you like the pics

Miss Ashley said...

Hey Amber...
I love your background... VERY VERY cute!!!

Hope you had a fun night out with Robin and the girls.

love ya