Well after a couple months of thinking about it and trying to find one, we finally made the purchase of a Wii. Any time that we visit Mom and Brad we play it for a couple hours, so we are convinced we will play it at home. I know we are probably the last people around to get one, but oh well. We just haven't been able to find them anywhere since right after Black Friday. We weren't willing to pay the crazy prices on Ebay. My favorite is Bowling and Jason likes Baseball. He already bought some other Arcadia games too. So I hope overall that we enjoy it.
What do you all think of yours and what is your favorite game? We might rent games first and then if we like them a lot, we might buy them.

4 comments:
Amber and Jason,
I am glad you got a Wii, I hope you play it lots like Mom does hers. I cant wait to come home and play it at your house now....
I kind of want one, but then I would have to get a TV... and its not really worth it... maybe in a couple years...
You will have to keep me updated on the games you get and what you like best.
Enjoy your Wii...
love ya
Ash
You will love it!
It is so addicting.
Be ready to be sore the first few days after you play tho.
:-)
Happy Wii'ing!
I assure you..you are not the last to get one. I have been begging my hubby for one and thought maybe Santa would leave one, but I was wrong. I love the Wii Play games with cow racing or what ever it is and Wii Fit is awesome!! Have fun!!
Soooo jealous! Seriously! Enjoy your wii. Meantime, I will keep begging my husband for one! If I had a wii, I'd have to get the wii fit! I tried it at my friend Dawn's - sooo cool!
Post a Comment