A must-see movie for anyone and everyone. I loved it and secretly I think Jason did too. I won't go into the details, I will just say see it. Make sure you have your Kleenex by you. Also, make your husbands see it, don't let them try to get out of it, it is worth it. They will more than likely be glad they saw it. Let me know if you have seen it and what you thought about it.
3 comments:
Hey Sissy,
I will be sure to NetFlix that movie. I am sure if you liked it I will too.
I dont have a husband, but I will make Kerri watch it... haha
love you
Ash
Yeah, Kerri will like it too. You two will probably cry together to it. I hope you enjoy it. I think I might see it as a gift to me on the next holiday.....lol...at least I am hoping so.
Amber,
I am going to Netflix it as well. I have heard lots of great things about this movie.
Post a Comment