Sunday, January 25, 2009

Spa Day!!!!

I was able to have a relaxing time a little bit on Saturday. I went to the Day Spa in Newton. I had been there one other time with a bunch of girls when we were having a Baby Shower for a friend. This time it was just my mom, Jason and myself. I absolutely love that place. All I had done this time was the Aqua Massage Profiler Spa, but it is wonderful. Very, very relaxing. I would do it all the time if I lived in Newton.

They do many other services there also, such as....Massage Therapy, Permanent Makeup, Mystic Tan, Hair Removal, Manicures, Pedicures, Haircuts and color, and many, many other things. They even have a sauna. That might be an option for the next time I go. It is supposed to take out all the bad toxons in your body.

They do have a website, so you should check it out. Go to the Spa sometime, I think you will all like it a lot. It is well worth it.

https://www.simplerewardsdayspa.com/












5 comments:

Miss Ashley said...

WOW, sounds like you guys had a great time. I wish I could have been there.

We will have lots of fun in JUNE too...

love ya
Ash

Christina said...

I'm sooo jealous!

Aubrey said...

Sounds silly, living in Newton and all, but I have never been. I would love to. I'm with Christina....jealous!

Amber M said...

Aubrey,
Sarah said she is the same way, she has never been there before and she is the one that said I should blog about it. You should def. try it sometime. It is sooooo nice!!!

Dawn said...

I second Christina.